Every Monday to Friday.
Nutrition and wellness clinic is a service point where various clients come for assessments and interventions to help them manage their nutritional status and medical conditions. The clinic offers nutritional counselling services, and treatment.
We offer the following services:
- Nutrition counselling on different medical conditions.
- Nutrition education and awareness on prevention of diseases.
- Nutrition supplementation for management of different conditions
- Nutrition assessment for different groups of patients
Types of assessment we have:
- Anthropometric- entails different type of assessment such as weigh and BMI.
- Bio chemical check from the lab results, like HB, liver function test,
- Clinical it checks on signs and symptoms (of different nutritional diseases), dietary of a patient (diet history of the patient.
- Economic and functional you find the diagnosis of the patient and then interventions. Then there is monitoring and evaluations which involves regular follow-ups.
Types of interventions
- Nutrition education
- Therapeutic feeding