Comprehensive Care Clinic (CCC)
The P.C.E.A Chogoria Hospital Comprehensive Care Clinic is open between 8am and 5:00pm from Monday to Friday with HIV testing services on Saturdays and Sundays from 8am to 4pm. We Offer:
- HIV Testing and Counselling (HTC) Services.
- HIV Prevention services including Pre exposure Prophylaxis, Post Exposure Prophylaxis and condom distribution.
- Integrated HIV/TB Comprehensive Care and Treatment for Adult, young people and Pediatrics
- Screening and treatment of opportunistic infections.
- Cervical Cancer Screening among HIV infected Women
- Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission
- Counseling Services e. g Treatment Adherence support, Nutritional counseling, psychosocial counseling
- Youth specific and friendly services like Operation Triple Zero.